07 April 2009

Another Birthday!

We celebrated Todd's b-day in Hawaii and he wanted to go sky diving - is he crazy? Of couse he wanted me to go with - I think not - I really like the ground, you could say I'm a grounded person. Yup, that sounds good.

It's rather cool when you think about it, Todd celebrated his 50th in the 50th State, and Hawaii became a state in the same year (3 days before) Todd was born!


Here's the b-day boy practicing his shaka!


This could be the last picture of us together. I know, pessimistic but some of you would have thought the same thing - admit it!


Check the gear......one last prep................




See ya' in about 16 minutes, 10 for the plane to reach it's altitude, one minute of free falling, and about 5 minutes of gliding down to mother earth.
More skydiving next post.

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    Surprised to see Todd celebrated his 50th by falling out of an airoplane. Fortunately it looks like he was wearing a parachute. That is something I have never tried. I wonder if it is too late?
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. what happened to MORE skydiving in the next post?? did you forget to continue??

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah, HAPPY 50th!! (birthday to todd...not to the state of hawaii)

    ReplyDelete