If you've seen previous posts, you know I have a new hobby. I think I'm still in the learning stage, but having a lot of fun.
This is my fourth attempt at a scarf, not bad but the edges still aren't so straight. This one was pretty simple, two rows of double crochet alternating with two rows of single crochet.
I got bored with the single, double and triple crochet stitches so I went on Youtube to find other designs. I really like this one, the pavement stitch and the yarn is my favorite color.
On to a another one, this one was fun and easy, using an alternating pattern. It's called the waffle stitch. The question is.... when does a hobby become a habit? And is that necessarily a bad thing? This is a happy hobby and a productive one too. I need to give away these scarves or I can't justify buying more yarn.




No comments:
Post a Comment