28 March 2009

Hawaii Part I

Traveling is usually fun, right? Well, mostly.
Does this look familiar? Anyone who travels knows you spend too much time in airports and dealing with "security" which is kind of a joke.


This traveler doesn't look so thrilled.

This one tried to keep a smile on..............'cause she was going to see her family - DOUBLE YIPEE!

3 comments:

  1. I agree, travel sucks. The travel part of the trip used to be one of the highlights. Now it is a purgatory that one must go through if one wants to travel by air.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad, you're right. Let's hope we get high speed rail going in the U.S. - that would be a HUGE improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim have fun in Oahu!!!! I wish I could be there with you, Todd and the family. Waiting and traveling may suck but knowing that you'll be on vacation is well worth all the hassle. Enjoy the "ono" food, great company and sunny weather! You better go to the beach. haa haa.

    Your cousin,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete