We had a great campsite on day #3 - the camp fire area was sheltered all around and you walked further up to a nice area for the tent, even the pit toilet had the nicest view. That afternoon a huge storm was blowing in so we covered everything, put on the rain gear and watched the white caps form on the lake. Even Misty was worried, but nothing came of it - thank goodness. The wind was blowing so strong I thought it would bring down a few trees on us. Here I am cooking up the northern pike Todd caught.

A nice swim, fighting the northern pike, and weathering a possible storm will make anyone tired.

View through the trees.

Peaceful end to a good day.

A cozy camp fire.
You have really been busy. I hadn't looked at your blog for a while and needed to do a lot of catching up. Looking forward to seeing you in Lake Nebagamon Friday evening.
ReplyDeleteDad