Our last day and a half were great. After another portage we saw several bass swimming so Todd tried some new lewers and caught one. Misty had to inspect it.

Okay.......if you won't give it to me, I'll just rip the net and take it from you. This bass wasn't too big so he was returned to the lake to grow bigger.

We usually rent an aluminum canoe, this time we tried something different. It's a kevlar, much lighter to carry, but you have to be much more careful around the rocks. I found the seat to be more comfortable and I think Misty liked it too because it's not cold like the aluminum ones.

Beautiful scenery.

Misty got her daily brushing; not sure if it helped or not. Todd brushed out a lot of fur but it may have also encouraged more shedding.

Thinking abour our next trip.......................

No comments:
Post a Comment